Skip Navigation Links
** NEW **
What We Do
Links
Best Sellers
Youtube
Blog
  • Our prices include most shipping charges. **NEW** West of Mississippi/FL 10% shipping charges waived on orders over $200(except +frt items) (Details)
12'' Inner Record Sleeve

12" Inner Record Sleeve

SKU: s12w-rp
12-1/16 x 12-1/8 "Rice-Paper" Style. HD POLYETHYLENE & ACID-FREE PAPER
Options:

12-3/16 x 12-1/8"  "Rice-Paper" Style
HD POLYETHYLENE & ACID-FREE PAPER
Fits directly over 12" LP records

These High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Sleeves are similar to the original "Rice-Paper" Sleeves. They are made from 3 layers of HDPE and 1 layer of acid-free paper which is sandwiched between 2 of the layers of HDPE. The acid-free paper neutralizes migrating acids as well as absorbs moisture. The HDPE resists static build up and protects against abrasion.
(4.54)
# of Ratings: 24
1. on 2/20/2016, said:
They are a bit too large, you have to insert them sideways on many albums.
(0 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
2. on 12/5/2015, said:
This is the only sleeve I use on my vinyl.
(0 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
3. on 4/30/2015, said:
I inherited over 500 vinyls, and I began the long and fruitful task of cleaning and replacing any damage sleeve. I researched a lot of sleeves in the market, and after ordering 50 of these, I knew this would be the perfect fit for my situation and budget. I ordered 500 and the bulk price can't be beat for what is out in the sleeve market. Prior to ordering these, I ordered Diskeeper Double Audiophile Inner sleeve from Sleeve City and they are pretty good, but slightly pricy. Only small con is no double hole, just 1 sided. But that is a small disadvantaged depending on your needs. Great job Bagsunlimited!
(1 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
4. on 5/30/2014, said:
Been buying these for years and sleeving hundreds of records with them. My go-to inner sleeve, and all my vinyl friends' as well!
(1 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
5. on 5/16/2014, said:
Super happy with them! They are awesome. Highly recommend.
(0 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
6. on 3/16/2014, said:
There is a large degree of variation from sleeve to sleeve. Some are too long (by 1/2 inch) and some are too short exposing the edge of the lp. When they are too long, they bunch when put into the outer sleeve. The materials used are very nice and gentle to the vinyl.
(0 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
7. on 10/17/2013, said:
I have used this sleeve on hundreds of records. Great product! It helps keep the record free of dirt and scratches. My go to sleeve for all the important records in my collection.
(0 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
8. on 8/7/2013, said:
Perfect fit for LP's. Those who criticize the size need to understand that the the extra bulk of this sleeve is creating the problem. The solution: keep the record out of the record jacket and put record (in sleeve), jacket in a separate plastic outer fold over sleeve. That is the professional storage method. If that is tto much, then put record (in sleeve) into record jacket and put up with some of the bulkiness.
(0 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
9. on 7/28/2013, said:
This one is our favorite and best seller
(0 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
10. on 5/13/2013, said:
Most sleeves are cut to big. The corners folder over and bend and the sleeve wrinkles and doesn't fit flat in the record jacket.
(0 people found this comment helpful, 1 did not)
Showing comments 1-10 of 20 (Next 10)
Click Here to see all comments