Skip Navigation Links
** NEW **
What We Do
Links
Best Sellers
Youtube
Blog
  • Our prices include most shipping charges. **NEW** West of Mississippi/FL 10% shipping charges waived on orders over $200(except +frt items) (Details)
Flat Poster Storage Box

Flat Poster Storage Box

SKU: xospf25
41-1/4 x 27-1/2 x 3-1/4 (l x w x d) OD. Brown Corrugated.
Options:

41-1/4 x 27-1/2 x 3-1/4" (l x w x d) OD. Brown Corrugated.
This super sturdy, 275# test brown corrugated box allows for safe storage of 25 flat posters with backings. It comes with a 45 degree drop front which allows for easy access to stored posters. Eared flaps on lid tuck into pocketed sides so that the lid never comes into contact with the posters. STACKABLE.
(4.30)
# of Ratings: 10
1. on 2/26/2015, said:
This is a great product. I have a collection of several hundred vintage posters, and I had many of them in the rolled tubes that they were shipped in. I put them in these boxes, weighted them down with some heavy books to keep them from rolling themselves back up. Now they are nice and flat, easily accessible, and stored in a much better manner than they had been. Oh, and these boxes hold LOTS of posters. I bought several so I could store them down by type - auto related, movies, humor, etc.
(1 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
2. on 1/7/2014, said:
This box does it's job. The price for some folded cardboard seems a bit pricey but I couldn't find anything similar to this at this price elsewhere. I bought it to store large artwork. Also the way it folded into each other wasn't that sturdy.
(0 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
3. on 4/27/2013, said:
An affordable alternative to keeping my movie posters rolled up in tubes. Fast shipping, no damage to box when it arrived.
(0 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
4. on 12/17/2012, said:
A perfect box to store my old rock group posters from the 70s in. After years of being rolled up they are now neatly laid flat and in protective poly sleeves. Box is so simple to assemble and closes tight for added protection.
(2 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
5. on 9/4/2012, said:
Perfect for flat storage of my bulk posters.
(0 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
6. on 5/23/2012, said:
Very good quality, and I was amazed that you were able to ship it without damage. However, the dimensions assume that you will be using backing boards with the posters which I did not. Therefore, the sleeves end up being slightly too wide for the box (since some of their width was not used for the thickness of the board). So the end result is not as tidy as I had hoped.
(3 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
7. on 5/5/2012, said:
large sleeves are too large for box
(2 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
8. on 3/27/2012, said:
This box is wonderful for storing all of those posters rolled up in tubes! It holds several. I am very happy with the construction of this box. Also fast delivery service.
(1 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
Showing comments 1-8 of 8