Skip Navigation Links
** NEW **
What We Do
Links
Best Sellers
Youtube
Blog
  • Our prices include most shipping charges. **NEW** West of Mississippi/FL 10% shipping charges waived on orders over $200(except +frt items) (Details)
45 Record OUTER Sleeve

45 Record OUTER Sleeve

SKU: s45s25
7-1/4 x 7-1/4   2.5 mil. FITTED Sleeve.
Options:

7-1/4 x 7-1/4"   2.5 mil POLYETHYLENE
Snug Fit.
NO flap.

Image shows clear sleeves in packing bag.
(4.82)
# of Ratings: 11
1. on 3/22/2015, said:
I love these outer sleeves. They fit all my 2000 sleeved 45's perfectly - even all the ones in picture sleeves!! I also appreciate the very reasonable price.
(0 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
2. on 9/3/2014, said:
Excellent Item, Still needed,,Thanks for you help to keep my records as new.
(0 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
3. on 8/3/2013, said:
I bought these snug fit 45 outer sleeves to use with singles with generic white sleeves. They work great and provide a snug fit which can limit the vinyl disc from sliding/shifting when flipping through the box or handling when playing/removing the single from the file box. I also used these sleeves to store a few of my rare singles with narrow picture sleeves to help prevent damage to the sleeve in storage as these discs will be enjoyed, but not overtracked to maintain their value. My thinking is the tighter sleeve will help to keep the sleeve in more mint condition. I would be interested in purchasing 100 of these narrow sleeves in a heavier 4 mil plastic size for thicker reinforcement of valuable picture sleeves. However, this option is not available from Bags Unlimited. I was pleased with the 2.5 mil snug fit sleeves.
(1 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
4. on 4/12/2013, said:
Great Product, good price
(0 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
5. on 10/17/2012, said:
Perfect product for what I needed. Thanks!
(0 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
6. on 9/13/2012, said:
For this collector, this sleeve is snug enough to house both a 45 in a poly-lined paper sleeve AND its picture sleeve as well without excess plastic. The 2.5 is thick enough to protect and thin enough that it doesn't take up too much real estate. Sound perfect? It is.
(1 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
7. on 4/24/2012, said:
This order of 7"outer sleeves were too snug! The bags themselves seemed over heated making for a rippled cover.
(0 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
8. on 2/2/2012, said:
All of the bags that I ordered worked very well for storing my records. I will be ordering from Bags Unlimited again in the future and I will tell my friends about your excellent products.
(0 people found this comment helpful, 1 did not)
Showing comments 1-8 of 8