Skip Navigation Links
** NEW **
What We Do
Links
Best Sellers
Youtube
Blog
  • Our prices include most shipping charges. **NEW** West of Mississippi/FL 10% shipping charges waived on orders over $200(except +frt items) (Details)
7'' Antique GREEN "Old Style" Paper Sleeve

7" Antique GREEN "Old Style" Paper Sleeve

SKU: s7grn
MEDIUM Weight.
Options:

MEDIUM Weight.
Fits directly over 7" Records.
3200 QUANTITY IS A +FRT ITEM. CALL FOR FREIGHT QUOTE.
(4.56)
# of Ratings: 16
1. on 3/13/2016, said:
SUPERB ! perfect sleeves..perfect color! The perfect way to highlight my collection ! fred
(0 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
2. on 3/22/2015, said:
I like the high quality, outstanding glue, etc. but they are too thin for some of my thicker 45's from the 50's and 60's. Please try to make them a little wider - like you used to make them.
(0 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
3. on 8/15/2014, said:
yeah, these sleeves need to be a little wider. green sleeves were / are still ( occasionally, like i use them. . . ) as 'inventory control' descriptions, facts, chart status are drawn on as 'selling points', if the rekkid is valuable, the 'green' can be an added bonus, if not, the green helps with re-stocks. . . PLEASE MAKE 'EM 1/16'' WideR!!
(0 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
4. on 9/15/2013, said:
Green Sleeves look classy when displayed like books!
(0 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
5. on 4/13/2013, said:
I really like the green sleeved, but they are becoming too narrow for some older 45s. Please consider making them a little wider.
(1 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
6. on 4/6/2013, said:
i HAVE OVER 9,000 45'S IN THESE SLEEVES , SOME ARE TIGHT , BUT A VERY GOOD PRODUCTS FOR ME
(1 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
7. on 12/15/2012, said:
I've always liked the look of green sleeves from my early days of collecting. These sleeves are great quality. I must, however, agree with the other customers who stated that these sleeves are too tight for some of the older 45s. This has not always been the case with BU greensleeves, but they gradually became narrower. Please make them a little wider once again.
(2 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
8. on 10/15/2012, said:
These are the only sleeves that I use for my 45's.
(0 people found this comment helpful, 1 did not)
9. on 10/5/2012, said:
Great sleeves - seams well glued so they don't "catch" on the adjacent sleeve when pulling a record. I have over 25,000 in use - need more. BUT...these sleeves need to be about 1/8th inch WIDER. They don't match much older sleeves (disappear when located between two older sleeves) and a few older 45's are just a little too tight. Also, these (grn) are listed as "medium" weight - the gold sleeves are listed as "heavy" weight - I have both and they appear nearly the same - so WHY do the green ones cost TWICE as much?
(3 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
10. on 7/4/2012, said:
On time as promised....should have ordered more.
(0 people found this comment helpful, 1 did not)
Showing comments 1-10 of 13 (Next 10)
Click Here to see all comments